covid-19 safety information
What matters most
is keeping our customers and staff safe
We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures. We have followed the available government advice, and the requirements of local health authorities in order to reduce risk.
Some of the measures we have taken will be clearly visible when you visit. Please read the points on this page and make sure you know what is expected of you when you visit, to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable escape room experience.
Rooms are cleaned regularly and we have enhanced our cleaning measures.
We provide hand sanitiser stations in briefing areas and in the escape rooms.
Both rooms have built in ventilation systems.
Before you visit
- Please book online before attending our escape rooms. We do not accept on-site payments.
- Please make sure you have read the confirmation email carefully before your visit.
- Please arrive on time for your booking. Allow extra time for travel if necessary. Games must begin at the scheduled time.
- Face coverings and masks: If you’d like to contact us before your game to request that your host wears a mask, please email email@example.com.
- Please do not visit the escape room if you have any Covid symptoms, or if you have come into contact with someone who has symptoms. You can contact us to postpone your booking by calling 01273 025525 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org